3.05.2011

Lookin' Sharp(ie)


Items I discovered while cleaning and reorganizing the office:
- About 20 Sharpies
- 3 rolls of black graphic tape
- 10 glue sticks, all partially used
- Card making supplies from our wedding
- Paper samples I acquired while in college
- Puffy paint from, probably, my freshman year of college
- Stephanie's Utah photo CDs (with the piano dancing footage... Yikes!)
- Trance CDs I thought I got rid of
- Rubber stamps, I swear, that I've had since I was 8 years old
- The Christmas cards we received in 2010
- 2 bags of googly craft eyes
- 4 rolls of masking/drafting tape
- Fishing line (???)
- The French Curves I was told to get for one of my upper division courses, but never ever used
- My combo lock from high school, which I painted in glittery nail polish

Well, it's getting there. Even if we are a bunch of pack rats...

No comments:

Post a Comment