3.23.2011

Gaga'd


My little brother is going to need more beer to prep him for what he's about to see. :P Granted he was rockin' the skinny jeans, I am pretty sure he was the only straight guy in the arena that WASN'T dragged to it by a significant, female, companion.


The crowd anxiously awaiting for something to start...


Nemo?
My cell phone nor IPod couldn't catch the glory of this contraption/puppet. So I'll leave it to your imagination.

Things observed:
  • There was more glitter in that arena than I'd find at a ballroom competition.
  • Queens were rockin' the 4 inch heels up and down those arena stairs better than I ever could.
  • Lots of drunk people. In shiny costumes.
  • People really don't believe in wearing pants here...
  • Tin foil, plastic, feathers, and white spandex are apparently all appropriate dance attire.
  • I was very happy to easily spot my favorite dancer, who is touring with Gaga, because he was always wearing something on his head!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment