6.06.2011

Goal by the end of the week - purge it


I'm finding that being a "free agent" is slightly liberating and completely scary all the same time.

On one hand, I want to use whatever free time I have to rediscover different dance styles I only touched on in college. I want to finish the projects I stopped two years ago, when I started getting serious about dance. I want to start new ones... like kitchen remodels and office reorganization... and cleaning out my closet.

On the other, I feel like I'm missing consistency. I miss "having a plan." So I'm scraping at all items that I can control, because I've lost control on the one thing that has made me happy for the past two years.

I don't know whether I want to continue on the same path, or use this opportunity to start from scratch.

I just feel lost. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment