10.05.2010

Day Off by Numbers


We didn't visit any parks today. But we spent a lot of time at the Polynesian Resort. This is a Samoan Fire Knife Dancer from the luau we attended. Who was awesome.

  • Number of "white sand beaches" we found on Disney property: 4 (because Disney World was built in the middle of a swamp, y'all. They're super authentic.)
  • Number of calories in Kona Cafe's Tonga Toast: [you don't want to know...]
  • Number of local birds that ended up stalking our lunch table because some seven year old kept feeding them french fries: 15!!
  • Average cost of a t-shirt for a small child with some sort of Disney character on it: $25 (for realz.)
  • Number of times I thought we weren't going to get authentic dancing during the "Spirit of Aloha" dinner luau: 5 (talk about a panic attack.)
  • Number of times I wanted to jump on stage and dance with the dancers: 3 (I didn't... but M sure did... and there are photos... which he wants me to burn... ha ha.)

Tomorrow? We head to Mecca... I mean, the Harry Potter Park in Universal Studios, Islands of Adventures. And... maybe I'll ride a roller coaster. Maybe. With some extra prodding...

No comments:

Post a Comment